| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Washington, District Of Columbia in April is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 68.8mm (2.7in) of water is unloaded across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Washington, District Of Columbia are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:01 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54% of daylight hours and cloudy 46% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Washington, District Of Columbia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Washington, District Of Columbia:
- York, Pa, Usa - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) N
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) NE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Dover, De, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- College Park, Md, Usa - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) NNE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) S