| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Washington, District Of Columbia in May is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Washington, District Of Columbia are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:09 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:16.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Washington, District Of Columbia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Washington, District Of Columbia:
- York, Pa, Usa - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) N
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) NE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Dover, De, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- College Park, Md, Usa - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) NNE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) S