| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Washington, District Of Columbia in October is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 76.7mm (3in) of water precipitates during an average of 8 days.
- In October the heavens above Washington, District Of Columbia are fine having on average a measurable 6:48 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:06.
- There are approximately 4:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Washington, District Of Columbia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Washington, District Of Columbia:
- York, Pa, Usa - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) N
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) NE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Dover, De, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- College Park, Md, Usa - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) NNE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) S