| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Washington, District Of Columbia in September is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in September is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with some rain. Just 84.1mm (3.3in) of water accrues during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Washington, District Of Columbia are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:34 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Washington, District Of Columbia September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Washington, District Of Columbia:
- York, Pa, Usa - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) N
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) NE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Dover, De, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- College Park, Md, Usa - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) NNE
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) S